Our mission is to equip our readers with the best resources possible in order to tackle outdoor adventures that fit their experience level and desired challenge, no matter where they are in the world.
To have a better chance of getting your article published, please read our below to be sure you understand our terms and the types of articles we publish before suggesting a topic.
Types of articles we accept:
- Trail guides
- Informed hiking guides/tips
- Informed backpacking guides/tips
- Camping guides/tips
Tone: informative, friendly, casual
Audience: outdoor enthusiasts and newbies alike
Word count: 750+
- All draft submissions should be post-ready. They should be proofed and have the correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Trailplace will not post content that has been published elsewhere or plans to be published elsewhere. The content submitted must be original.
- If listing data points, you must reference your source within the article.
- Please submit your article as an editable Google Doc.
Terms and conditions:
Trailplace reserves the right to refuse to post it on Trailplace for any reason.
Trailplace reserves the right to request edits and or edit your submission ourselves for any reason.
Trailplace may add affiliate links, internal links, or additional references to your article. By submitting your post to Trailplace, you consent to forfeit any profit earned in affiliation with your post.
Trailplace reserves the right to remove any link within the article for any reason.
We will source images for the post, but you’re welcome to submit your own images to be considered.
We will always credit authorship. By submitting an article to be posted to Trailplace, you consent that you wrote the article and consent to your first and last name being shared on the site along with your article.